Monday, September 13, 2021

10 Fast Fingers.

 Today Ms Corbitt gave us some work on our Room 21 Tracking Sheet. So once I went on that sheet Ms Corbitt put a piece of work called 10 fast fingers and that's a site where you can enter comps and tests. 10 fast fingers is also a site where you can verse other country's but be careful of what country you enter in for e.g. Latin, Chinese and Indian those type of letters you can't read but I just go onto Britain words because they have normal english words. Well here my high score:


4 comments:

  1. Hi Ehsani. It will good to track your progress over time. I'm sure if we do this everyday we will all get faster and faster. Did you see Haadi and Saad's scores on the shared doc? I don't know if I can keep up with them but I will try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FROM MRS A @ NEW WINDSOR SCHOOL

    Kia ora Eshani

    Thank you for your explanation of what "10 Fast Fingers" is all about. You did very well in getting all your words correct. I notice you did 35 wpm, I wonder what your next score will be?

    Looking forward to reading your next blog.

    From Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ehsani , When you think about your score you can see that it is a big score when you are typing and did you know that your fingers get a good work out.
    Keep up the good work Ehsani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great job. I can't even get 30 wpm.

    ReplyDelete