Thursday, November 4, 2021

My morning daily routines!

 Ki ora kotou.


I'm gonna tell you what I do before I go onto my 9:30 meetings, basically like a morning routine.

I start with waking up at 8:30 and me and my sisters are the only ones awake because we all have the same meetings at the same time. Secondly I start making my bed nice and straight and top my pillows and teddys. 

Once I'm done making my bed I go and get changed into my clothes and brush my hair into a low pony tail. I go into the lounge and grab my chrome book and log onto my school account and go onto my gmail and find a google meet I can join so I join and go have some breakfast before I meet with my class.


Once I'm done my 9:30 meeting I wait and do some work that my teacher set up for me. Its gets to 11:00 and I join the meeting even though I'm 30mins early and the only person in the call is always me and Nicole and then everybody joins but theres only like 9 people on the call.


The only people on the call today was me, Sofia, Nicole, Sami, Amina, David- Ezra, Ella, Rieza and Ms Tannahill.

Thats my morning routine!

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ehsani,

    I really enjoy reading your recount. It is in order and has details. I love how you have used pictures and paragraphs. Keep up the great job Ehsani.

    I wonder if you can use a thesaurus to use exciting words?

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ehsani,
    I Glad People still use teddys now. I thought I was the only one that liked teddys even though I'm a year 6. Lol Anyway good blog!

    ReplyDelete