Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Spreadsheets - Analysis of Completed Tasks for Monday 28 June

 Yesterday it was a funny weird day. Because firstly our teacher was sick. secondly reliever didn't come and lastly our whole class was split to go into other classes for the whole day! Ms Corbett emailed the classroom our tasks. Here is a graph of the tasks our class completed



From the graph I can see that there are 22 students in our class. I got 22 by adding the numbers from the bars in the graph.

Blue Bar = 1 Student.
Purple Bar = 6 Students 
Red Bar = 7 Students 
Turquoise = 6 Students
Green = 2 Students.

From this graph, I can see 1 student finished no tasks. 6 students finished 1 tasked. 7 students finished 2 tasks. 6 students finished 3 tasks, and only 2 students finished all 4 tasks. Ms Corbett feels disappointed and not happy. Next time I should really be focused on my learning. I can do better by doing as my told.








No comments:

Post a Comment